Haier HRF15N3AGS 14.97 cu. ft. 4 Door French Door Freezer/Refrigerator, Stainless Steel ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

haier-america-tradin

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 7 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Top and Bottom Pocket Handles
  • Smudge Resistant
  • Capacitive Touch Temperature Controls
  • Quick Cool and Quick Freeze
  • Assembled in the U.S
  • LED Lighting
  • Adjustable Tempered Glass Shelves
  • Clear Fully Encapsulated Storage Door Bins
  • 2 Freezer Drawers
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Here is a youtube video

28" Counter Depth French Door Fridge - Haier HRF15N3AGS - CES 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6HGIIkadU

Amazon Review by Jennifer Marie Brissett :star::star::star::star::star:

23 people found the following review helpful

Great Fridge, Poor Delivery service.

We really love this fridge in our home. It was the perfect size for the amount of space that we have and even better it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside (Dr. Who joke). Anyway, we love the fact that it has two doors and the freezer drawers on the bottom. It's counter depth so that it doesn't take up room in our kitchen and its very very quiet. My only issued with this purchase was the delivery service provided by Amazon was atrocious. They canceled the order and left me hanging. If was for the fact that I made friends with a contractor that happened to be doing a job in my building I don't know what I would have done. It all worked out in the end for me but I would be wary of purchasing a large appliance from Amazon again. None of this takes away from how great the fridge is, though.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Haier HRF15N3AGS 14.97 cu. ft. 4 Door French Door Freezer/Refrigerator, Stainless Steel