Hamilton Beach 0.7-cu ft Microwave Oven by Hamilton Beach Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hamilton-beach

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 663 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 6 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 657 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jerry A. Moulthrop :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Five Stars

Nice product for the price.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Hamilton Beach 0.7-cu ft Microwave Oven by Hamilton Beach

Walmart Review by NewbieOnlineShopper :star::star::star::star::star:

488 people found the following review helpful

Great production for a great price

I bought this microwave after my Sharp Carousel (which we owned for about 8 years) finally broke. I did not have high expectations for this production, based on the reviews for other Hamilton Beach microwaves. But I am extremely satisfied with this purchase. It is not a huge microwave, but it works very well. We have not encountered any problems in the time we have had it.

It pops microwave popcorn perfectly, although I had to reduce the preset time for popcorn. The microwave comes with instructions for adjusting the preset cooking times. I LOVE this feature.

The description does not state this, but the microwave comes with a carousel.

I would definitely recommend this microwave.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Hamilton Beach 0.7-cu ft Microwave Oven by Hamilton Beach

Maybe this can help.

DO not buy this Hamilton Beach microwave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evCpYbXMv2s