• Kitchen timer/clock
  • 1000W of power
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mario :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

10 people found the following review helpful

Potentially harmful product

I have bought this microwave in Wallmart. After finding that it leaks serious power on the front, greater than recommended 5 mw/cm2 close to the doors and greater than 0.01 mw/cm2 at the distances up to 4 feet, even when filled with water and food, I had to return it. Normal microwave should have power much less than 0.01 mw/cm2 just a few inches away from it at any place. I think this product is dangerous and should not be sold.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Hamilton Beach 1.1 Cu Ft Microwave Em031mzc-x1

Walmart Review by MarDod :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

243 people found the following review helpful

Pleasantly suprised

My microwave died after faithful service of 7 years. I did some online research and selected another make and model, but upon going to the store and seeing the display model decided it was too small for my purposes. I had to take a chance when selecting another, as I needed another microwave immediately. I selected this model. When I got home with it and lugged it up 2 flights of stairs I sat down at my computer to check the ratings on this one. I was debating whether or not to lug it back to my car and immediately return it. As is most things in life, you are taking a chance. I decided to unpack it and use it for a few days to see what would happen. A month later and heavy use during Christmas goody baking, I have had none of the problems that other's have described. I am satisfied with this product. I will amend this review if anything changes with this product in the next year.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Hamilton Beach 1.1 Cu Ft Microwave Em031mzc-x1