3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 16 customers
    2.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 639 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• 1.1-cu ft Microwave features a digital light up display and a compact and easy-to-use keypad.
  • This counter microwave includes a convenient handle door and a child safety lock,
  • This digital microwave oven has 1-touch cooking for popcorn, potatoes, frozen dinners, beverages and pizza.
  • The Hamilton Beach 1.1-cu ft Microwave is a 1000W oven that features a cooking end signal.
  • Product Dimensions: 25.118 x 19.212 x 14.409
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Rain :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

11 people found the following review helpful

Do NOT buy one.

I didn't get mine off Amazon but bought it at WalMart. I decided to go with Hamilton Beach since I have never had a problem with their appliances, I have a toaster and can opener that they made and those are 9 years old and still working so I foolishly didn't look up reviews before buying the microwave.

The good things about the microwave is that it’s nice looking, compact so it fits in a small space, it also has some decent features.

The bad thing about it is that I noticed a problem the first time I used it. It made a rattling noise but I foolishly attributed it to the turn table maybe not setting right, so I didn’t return it, but never could get it to set right. A month or two later I noticed that when I heated up a mug of water the handle of the mug got to hot to touch, but again I thought it wasn’t the microwaves fault, that the problem was that mug, after all Hamilton Beach is a good brand. In January the microwave started making a high pitched squealing sound, and it managed to make a paper plate that I had placed in it become hot in 12 seconds. Obviously I can’t place the blame on anything but the microwave and I now know the microwave was at fault for the problems that I have been experiencing since the beginning. I’m also now past WalMart’s 90 day return policy so I can’t just return the darn thing. I called Dear Sweet Hamilton Beach and they want to troubleshoot before doing anything else. I guess if I go that route I’ll have the fire extinguisher handy since I’m waiting for the thing to catch fire.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Hamilton Beach 1000 Watt Microwave with Child Lock

Walmart Review by 1969Mustang :star::star::star::star::star:

212 people found the following review helpful

Works great and very pretty

I was not sure if I should buy this according to the reviews I read but I decided to give it a try and I also bought the extended warranty just i case. So far, it is great. Very easy to use and I like the features. You can not beat the price ! Easy to set up and looks great in my kitchen. I have several Hamilton Beach products and wanted to stay with them in order to make sure my small appliances matched in color. I am very happy with the microwave at this point. I do not use it every single day but enough that I know it is working well and does what I want it to do.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Hamilton Beach 1000 Watt Microwave with Child Lock

Hamilton Beach Microwave Oven How to use P100N30ALS3B

@wartassault great