Hard Travel Storage Carrying Case for Samsung Gear VR Virtual Reality Headset + Gamepad Game Controller Kit by Hermitshell Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

hermitshell

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 365 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 365 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Hermitshell Hard Travel Storage Carrying Case Bag
  • Protect your favorite device from bumps dents and scratches
  • Made to fit Samsung Gear VR Virtual Reality Headset + Gamepad Game Controller Kit
  • Material:EVA ,Color: Black
  • For sale is case only (device and accessories are sold separately)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by LCS :star::star::star::star::star:

18 people found the following review helpful

A quality, must have, accessory for your Gear VR

Immediately after un-boxing my new headset, I realized a case was a must, not only for protection but to keep track of the little adapters that comes with it.

I completely agree with the positive reviews of this case that made me decide on buying it. It feels tough but very light. It’s large enough to hold the headset and a controller but also nice and compact. I especially like the velcro lip on the top of the mesh pouch of the inside lid, which keeps those aforementioned adapters from spilling out if the case gets knocked around. Both the inside lining and outside surfaces feel nice. This is a quality, must have, accessory for your Gear VR.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Hard Travel Storage Carrying Case for Samsung Gear VR Virtual Reality Headset + Gamepad Game Controller Kit by Hermitshell