Headphones, Sound Intone I65 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control for Travel, Work, Sport , Foldable Headset for Iphone and Android Devices(White/gold) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

sound-intone

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2240 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2240 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Deep, powerful sound for the music you love
  • Significant noise reduction for travel, work, study and anywhere in between
  • Lightweight, comfortable on-the-ear design for portability as well as long-wear comfort
  • Control your music and calls with inline volume control/ Mic/ Remote
  • Works with smartphones, tablets, computers, MP3 and other devices, Covered under 6 months warranty
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Matt Morgan :star::star::star::star::star:

301 people found the following review helpful

Fine Headphones for the Price - Great for Live Recording

I use headphones every day, for listening to music and for monitoring sound through a sound board. I have used high-end phones as well as very cheap phones. The Sound Intone i65 phones are closer to the low-end phone and in that market they compete well. They do have a couple of shortcomings, though at the low price end these are forgivable.

These are very attractive and stylish phones. I received the black and gold pair, and these are as sharp up close as they look online.

The fold up very compactly and when folded they fit in a paper lunch sack. That said, these do not come with any bag or case at all, so when they are packed for travel you have to find your own protective bag or case. This is unfortunate but again these are inexpensive.

The most important aspect of any set of headphones is how they sound. For music, these phones have excellent highs and very good bass, but the midrange is a little flat. The result is a sound that is somewhat hollow when listening to full-spectrum tracks. For speech, movies and phone calls these are fine.

I plugged these phones into a professional mixing board to test their ability to reproduce sound coming from a live source versus a recording and I was very startled by the result. I separated the vocals, keyboards and strings and listened closely to each, and these phones fairly accurately reproduced the sound, far better than I expected after listening to music. The sound profile was perfected with the equalizer. The only issue I had in this scenario is that the phones do not fit as tightly as others I have used and allow more ambient noise in. In their price range, though, these perform far and away better than one could ask in this environment.

These are good headphones. They are lightweight, they are made well and they are inexpensive. In their price range they compete well, particularly when monitoring live recording.

Disclaimer: I was provided a sample of this product in exchange for a fair, honest and thorough review. Even though I received this product at no cost I have rated and reviewed this product without bias, based solely on my experience with it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Headphones, Sound Intone I65 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control for Travel, Work, Sport , Foldable Headset for Iphone and Android Devices(White/gold)