Headphones Sweatproof In-ear Earbuds Sport Earphones with Stereo Mic & Remote Control for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Nexus,etc (blue/red) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

sound-intone

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 177 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 177 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Multi-Function remote with a built-in mic performs Answer/End, Mic Control and Track Advance
  • Sweat resistance and provides long-term wearing
  • Noise isolating in-ear design can block outside noise
  • Soft silicone eartips and Ergonomic earpiece provide a super comfortable, noise reducing fit
  • Free for 3 month Limited Guarantee! You will enjoy replacement or refund within 5 month from your purchase date
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

Great headphones! Do it!

I really love these headphones! They are unique, and I they enable my antisocial behavior by making me feel like I'm in my own world when I wear them. I also don't have to worry about them being ripped out of my ear if I'm moving around. They never fall out! I love the design. It goes over and in your ear, they're comfortable as ever! And the cord is very long!! I'm going to have to keep an eye on these because I would swipe these from me if I had a chance.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Headphones Sweatproof In-ear Earbuds Sport Earphones with Stereo Mic & Remote Control for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung, Nokia, HTC, Nexus,etc (blue/red)