HeeBin 40PC Baby Girl Grosgrain Ribbon Boutique Hair Bows,Hair Bows For Girls And Baby,2PC Bow Hanging Holders As a Gift Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

heebin

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 72 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 72 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Material:Ribbon
  • Size:About 3inches
  • Hair bows glued with alligator clips so when we put them in thin hair they don’t slide out, they stay put,very well made with no freying ends or loose strings anywhere.
  • This is a very nice package of quality hair bows.boutique bows Perfect for newborns,toddlers,baby girls,little girls, big girls,women etc.
  • You will get 2PC bow hanging holder for free ,every can hold 10 hair bows .Bow hanging holder is 2.5cm56cm(WL)
  • Perfect for putting on the bun or the bang as beautiful decorations
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by folasade :star::star::star::star::star:

These make the best baby shower gift ever

Each bow is made nicely and shaped ubiquity onto an alligator style clip. The ribbon used is very nice quality and is very vibrant and brightly colored. Each hair bow is attached onto an alligator style clip that slides easily into your hair and clips into place. The small teeth help hold it exactly where you place it easily with no problem they do not wiggle they stay firmly where placed. These are really nice bows I am excited to give them as a gift as I am sure I will have one very happy little girl! These hair bows are exactly what I was expecting and are accurately described in the provided description and photos. I also love how each bows color is labeled in one of the photos in the description. They have not given me any issues so far they have been great.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HeeBin 40PC Baby Girl Grosgrain Ribbon Boutique Hair Bows,Hair Bows For Girls And Baby,2PC Bow Hanging Holders As a Gift