HoLife Handheld Cordless Vacuum, Hand Car Cleaner Vac Portable Dust Busters 14.8V Lithium with Quick Charge Tech and Cyclonic Suction - Grey ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

livsense

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 223 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 223 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• LIGHT WEIGHT & PORTABLE – It’s 3.27 lbs and ergonomically designed which will help you escape from fatigue clean.
  • LONG BATTERY LIFE & QUICK RECHARGING ABILITY – LIB battery can hold more energy per volume and confirmed to be Non-toxic, quicker recharge and no memory effect. With higher capacity, it can run constantly for 30mins which means you can clean your 150? room on a single charge.
  • POWERFUL & CYCLONIC SUCTION – With 90W Motor, Multi-layer Filter, and Radial Cyclones, HoLife handheld vacuum cleaner’s powerful suctioning feature has the ability to vacuum up more dust.
  • QUIETER SYSTEM – Operation of a motor always has some noise
  • we made our system quieter while still able to keep its powerful suctioning capability on the Mechanical Damping Principles.
  • VERSATILITY & DRY WET AMPHIBIOUS – It is cordless allowing you free movement from room to room. Equipped with various attachments to make it clean well in corners, in your home or your car. It can easily clean dust, crumbs, pet hair, as well as liquids.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Pengyuan Bian :star::star::star::star::star:

36 people found the following review helpful

There is always some small garbage and dust

I bought it again I need a hand held vacuum to clean my bedroom and kitchen. There is always some small garbage and dust. This HoLife Vacuum Cleaner has a great size, and also the suction is enough for me. After about working 25mins(actually, i have no much time for cleaning too), you need to charge it, and I used to charge it overnight, and the LED Light keeps red and turn green when i weak up tomorrow and ready to use for next time. Lithium Battery is another reason i chose this item. Wish this helpful.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HoLife Handheld Cordless Vacuum, Hand Car Cleaner Vac Portable Dust Busters 14.8V Lithium with Quick Charge Tech and Cyclonic Suction - Grey

@nolie I recommend to buy :+1: