Hoover FH50150 Carpet Basics Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner and Hoover 2X PetPlus Pet Stain & Odor Remover 32 oz, AH30325 Bundle Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hoover

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 920 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 918 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Motor Amps: 10 Amps, Voltage : 120 volts
  • Lightweight
  • Easy to Fill, Empty & Clean with Smart Tank system making emptying and filling easy with no mess, no tools and no waste of time. The recovery tank comes with a quick pour spout
  • Exclusive SpinScrub Technology 360 degree cleaning surrounding carpet fibers. A multiple brush system only from Hoover. Counter rotating brushes spin, not roll, for constant carpet contact. Brushes are removable for easy cleaning.
  • For use on carpet and upholstry.
  • Deep cleans and quickly removes stubborn dirt and grime
  • Ideal for use in high traffic areas.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by W. C. Greer :star::star::star::star::star:

7 people found the following review helpful

It's mine... all mine and I can use it anytime now.

I saw a review online that ranked this the best of carpet cleaners comparing several models. The review was from last year I think, but it was still this model ranked #1 of the 10 they reviewed.

The unit works very well. I have not cleaned my carpets is quiet a long time and was quiet dirty. This cleaner did a fantastic job.

The water side and the water return side are a bit small, but if it were any bigger you would have difficulty pushing / carrying it (water is very heavy). As such, you’ll spend a number of trips back and forth either refilling or emptying the dirty water. On a large project or entire house, you’ll get tired of emptying or refilling what will seem constantly… but such is the nature of cleaning carpets. You’ll get this no matter what.

Just a tip, when either the rinse (fresh) water runs out, empty the dirty water - , if the dirty water fills up, fill the fresh water (and detergent if necessary). If you don’t, it will stop you again in just a few minutes and you’ll have to stop and service it again. It stops enough as it is, don’t go begging for more. And the #1 tip/reviewer about using plain water first, read it. It works!

Overall, it does a great job of cleaning carpets. The wash & pull cycle (to extract dirty detergent/water) and rinse cycle (with clean water), does a pretty good job of vacuuming up the water. The carpet is damp, but not wet.

During the winter, the price drops I guess they figure you are not likely to be doing this in the cold winter months, However if you happen to be in one of the many cold areas of the country, humidity is very low during the winter months, and the damp carpet dries surprisingly quickly. To a point anyway, place a fan on it anyway of course, but it should dry just fine… mine did.

The prices are a bit lower just about every day I check here. Even if you are going to wait until spring to clean your carpets, now is a good time to get one, and this is a pretty good unit. And the price is amazing here on amazon, it’s $80 at the time I’m writing this for the basic unit. And you will own it.

I haven’t cleaned my carpets in years, and the dirty water was coming out of the carpet was like muddy water… yuk. Well that won’t happen again because I have a great carpet cleaner right in the hallway closet, and it’s mine… all mine and I can use it any time I want.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Hoover FH50150 Carpet Basics Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner and Hoover 2X PetPlus Pet Stain & Odor Remover 32 oz, AH30325 Bundle

Walmart Review by A cleaning machine :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Not so fast. Pump for upholstery stopped working the second time I used it.

Unit worked great on carpet and upholstery at first. Pump for upholstery stopped working the second time I used it. Followed instructions in manual several times. End instruction was to return unit due to a faulty pump. As this was within the stores 30 day warranty Hoover customer service said to return it to the store. I did and have a new unit that is working fine.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Hoover FH50150 Carpet Basics Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner and Hoover 2X PetPlus Pet Stain & Odor Remover 32 oz, AH30325 Bundle