Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright, UH70821PC - Corded Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hoover

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 325 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 279 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 46 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Designed with WindTunnel 2 Technology that lifts and removes deep-down, embedded dirt with 2 channels of suction.
  • Dual-Cyclonic Air passes through not one, but two cyclonic stages to filter dirt and debris from the air path
  • HEPA Media Filter made with HEPA media.
  • Complete Accessory Pack
  • Above Floor Cleaning Up to 10 feet of cleaning reach.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@wartassault great

Amazon Review by Tracy :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

17 people found the following review helpful

Very powerful

Really great vaccume for the price. It is super powerful and picks up as much dirt as my mom's dyson does. The pet piece works great at picking up cat hair from my couch. My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is that I sucked up a strap on a book at accidentally and the vaccume started smoking and burnt up my strap (see picture). Another time it sucked up a piece of carpet and again started smoking I had to quickly turn off the vaccume and pull the carpet out and wait for the vaccume to cool down so now I am extra careful about where I run the vaccume and how close to edges I get of my rooms.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright, UH70821PC - Corded

thank you :+1:

Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright Vacuum Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNS8o4Kiuuw

Walmart Review by Bill 72 :star::star::star::star::star:

great vacuum for price

have used twice, good suction, rolls easily, well pleased

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Hoover WindTunnel 2 Rewind Bagless Upright, UH70821PC - Corded