Hotpoint, HTW240ASKWS, 3.8 Cu.Ft. Top Load Washing Machine, White, 8 Cycles ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hotpoint

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 87 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 9 customers
    2.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 78 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Removes more moisture than smooth baskets
  • This product is easy to use
  • This product is manufactured in United states
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Vincent J. Vilasi :star::star::star::star::star:

87 people found the following review helpful

Highly Recommended--this machine is a classic

I normally don't spend time doing reviews but the washing machine thing became a very sore topic around our house. We used Consumer Reports to guide us (normally they have been good to us in the past) and purchased an expensive, highly recommended, water and energy efficient machine. Within a few months all our towels and cotton clothing were smelling like mold. We tried cleaning with clorox, vinegar, and a number of other tricks. It got so bad, we gave the machine away after a year. We replaced with another fancy, recommended, high efficiency machine. After another year of suffering with the same problem we also got rid of that machine. We went online and saw that many other people were having the same problem, and there are now class action suits against the manufacturers of those machines. Which brings us to this inexpensive, ugly little white box of a washing machine. It is so simple to use, it makes me laugh--it's like the machine my mom used when I was a kid. It won't sing a nifty tune when the clothes are done, and it doesn't have any USB ports or a cappucino maker. But our clothes finally smell clean and fresh. It has worked great for us for the past three months, and we do several loads a day. Saving water and electricity is great, but you know what's even better? Clothes that don't stink the second you put them on! Buyer beware on those fancy chrome machines.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Hotpoint, HTW240ASKWS, 3.8 Cu.Ft. Top Load Washing Machine, White, 8 Cycles

Walmart Review by Erika :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

14 people found the following review helpful

Bad bad bad!!!

This washer sucks! We've had it "fixed" six times in two weeks! The washer does not agitate right or long at all, doesn't get the clothes clean enough and doesn't spin and drain the water from the load at all! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Hotpoint, HTW240ASKWS, 3.8 Cu.Ft. Top Load Washing Machine, White, 8 Cycles

here is a youtube video

Hotpoint Washing Machine Woes

@fuzal thanks