HP 15-au018wm 15.6" Touch Laptop Intel Core i7, 2.5GHz 12GBRAM 1TB HDD Windows 10 Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 40 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 6 customers
    3.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 34 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Intel Core i7-6500U processorNVIDIA GeForce 940MX Graphics with 2 GB DDR3L of dedicated video memory, 12GB memory1TB Hard Drive, backlit keyboard, Windows 10 HomeLED Backlight, HD Touchscreen Display, DVD, Card Reader, USB3.0, HDMI
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Gustavo Zamora Barquero :star::star::star::star::star:

Five Stars

Nice laptop,

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP 15-au018wm 15.6" Touch Laptop Intel Core i7, 2.5GHz 12GBRAM 1TB HDD Windows 10

Walmart Review by MommaDJane :star::star::star::star::star:

38 people found the following review helpful

Great laptop for gaming!

My son is loving our new family gaming laptop. This HP has more than enough memory and space on the hard drive to hold and quickly run all of his games - both offline and online. Plus, he is able to easily stream videos and create his own with sharp graphics. For such a large screen the laptop is not as heavy as I expected which is a pleasant surprise. We are able to take it with us when we travel and it is perfect for back to school needs - homework.

HP gave me an evaluation PC to review.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP 15-au018wm 15.6" Touch Laptop Intel Core i7, 2.5GHz 12GBRAM 1TB HDD Windows 10