HP 15-AY009DX - 15.6" HD Touch - Core i3-6100U - 6GB Memory - 1TB HDD - Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1385 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 22 customers
    3.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1363 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Bluetooth 4.0, 15.6" Touch, HDMI, USB 3.0, 2.30 GHz, WiFi, Webcam
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Michael Artz :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

Good Overall Laptop in this price range.

Good overall Laptop that does a good job for the price. 6g of ram is enough for most users. May upgrade mine to 8g. Capable of having 16g if you want to spend that money. Wifi is responsive - no issues. Win10 touchscreen works well. Touchpad works well although it is a bit sensitive for my liking. Hard drive is 1TB with a recovery partition. HDD is 5400RPM so a little slow if you use disk intensive applications. Not a concern for most. Have had it almost 3 months . Works well and boots up quickly. Keyboard is not backlit.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP 15-AY009DX - 15.6" HD Touch - Core i3-6100U - 6GB Memory - 1TB HDD - Black

Best Buy Review by FlanDiddlyAnders :star::star::star::star::star:

This is an awesome PC for the price

I got this PC on sale for $299.99 but even at $369.99 you can't go wrong. I am not a computer expert but I do my research and know what I need. I will be using this PC for school and even some gaming. On high performance mode I am able to run Overwatch on Medium settings with bumped up anti aliasing, and while it isn't anything like running on ultra or epic, it runs smooth without any framerate issues and is very enjoyable for what I paid. I will say that as other reviewers have said, the thing is a fingerprint magnet, which I don't mind, and the touch pad is pretty bad but I always use a wireless mouse so this doesn't detract from my experience. The touch screen works very well and is quite responsive. The battery life goes quick when gaming with the battery in high performance mode but I expect that, and it seems to hold well when using balanced mode. Windows 10 is awesome, a big upgrade from 8. Overall, if you are in the market for a budget price laptop that can handle any amount of everyday tasks like Web browsing and running office programs, as well as playing games like overwatch in medium quality settings, this is a great deal...and you also get the pluses of the SD card reader and cd/dvd reader/burner. If you are looking for a mean gaming machine for GTA 5 or the latest COD, well frankly you're being unrealistic at this price point. Thanks HP for an excellent laptop!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: HP 15-AY009DX - 15.6" HD Touch - Core i3-6100U - 6GB Memory - 1TB HDD - Black