HP 15-ay041wm Touchscreen Laptop Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHz 8GB 1TB 15.6in W10 ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 141 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 10 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 131 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Intel Core i3-6100U Dual-Core Processor, 2.3GHz, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive
  • 15.6" Touchscreen HD Display, Intel HD Graphics 520, 6 hours of battery life
  • SuperMulti DVD burner, HP TrueVision HD Webcam, Multi-Format Digital memory card reader
  • Bluetooth, 1 x USB 3.0 port, 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x HDMI out port, 1 x audio out/in jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port
  • Silver, Dimensions: 0.95" x 15.12" x 10.02", Weight: 4.73 lbs
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Robert Fazzaro :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

11 people found the following review helpful

Excellent Touch Screen Laptop for Excellent Price!!!

Great Quality Touch Screen Capabilities. I found the speed to quite fast for the 8GB of System Memory and 6th Gen Inetel Core i3-6500U Processor @ 2.3 GHz. The 15.6" Touch Screen size is the perfect laptop screen size in my opinion. The 1TB Hard-Drive is more than enough space for this Laptop. And the Windows 10 offers this laptop the highest quality Operating System which gives it added ease of use which helps in using the touch screen and the voice activation Cortana capabilities so you can navigate the computer with ease. Therefore anyone that doesnt have great computer skills would be able to use this Laptop without having to use any support help because the laptop basically helps you through any process. In my opinion, this laptop is one of the best laptops i have used for the price HP offers it for. Great quality parts @ a great quality price!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP 15-ay041wm Touchscreen Laptop Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHz 8GB 1TB 15.6in W10

check out this youtube video

How to disassemble Any HP Pavilion 15 P series notebook

Walmart Review by shawn28341 :star::star::star::star::star:

279 people found the following review helpful

Better than you think

Ok.. We spent a good part of two days looking at computers.. I was going to go with a mac daddy one with the 960M i7 intel 1 tb for $730 It would be a beast for sure.. But we had a chance to play with this one at the store and it records very well with games and recording at high resolutions. My little boy is 9 years old and he loved it.. The touch screen was the most responsive of any we seen in two days with games.. I am even comparing it to the more expensive ones.. To be honest.. Not looking at it really for gaming.. That's what we have the Xbox one and many other game consoles for.. But it ran the heck out of Minecraft at full settings.. That's about all we really will be playing up here.. And what cool free touch screen games he finds to play up here as well..

This has a nice feel to it… If you are use to the HP models then of course you will feel right at home with this one… No lag, slow down or hesitations at all with touch screen. Yeh, I am sure the other computer for $300 more would have been a beast… But hands on and it did everything right… Well for the price… I still consider it a big win… IF this one holds up… Might get a second one just for my son…

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP 15-ay041wm Touchscreen Laptop Intel Core i3-6100U 2.3GHz 8GB 1TB 15.6in W10

@wartassault Thanks :+1: