HP 20-c010 19.5" All-In-One Desktop (Intel Celeron J3060, 4GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 10 Home) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 125 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 111 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 14 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• Intel Celeron J3060, 1.6GHz, dual-core Processor
  • 4 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM Memory
  • Windows 10 home
  • 1 TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, DVD-Writer
  • 19.5" diagonal widescreen HD+ TN wled-backlit Display (1600 x 900)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Honest Reviewer :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

126 people found the following review helpful

All the Pros, Cons and the Oks for this HP 24-g030. (From HR)

Here is a full summary of all the pros, cons, and the Oks for the HP that I found so far.

Pros:

• Comes with a mouse and a keyboard.
  • Its able to stand its weight if this is your average day office space.
  • Design of the computer is impressive.
  • Little to none noise when using it.
  • Speakers are good

Cons and Oks:

• AMD processor is very weak; it works fine if youre only using it for the internet and or simple documents (Microsoft word, etc.)
  • Will not work for a gaming and video editing as the computer isnt powerful enough.
  • The Celeron process runs around 1.6hz (its slows)
  • A decent amount of reviews have been receiving hardware issues when getting this. If you get the blue screen of death than your hardware is mostly like malfunctioned and its time to call service.
  • Non-glare screen
  • Windows 10

Overall:
This computer is slow as your better of buying a tablet with the same price; itll have a more powerful processor. If you want to buy office computers then this is right down your alley because its a great computer, if you only want to use it for web browsing and writing. Other than that gaming, video editing, and any medium-large programs are not best for this computer (as you can see why the cost is so little).

Hopefully I was helpful to you all.

With love
Honest Reviewer.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP 20-c010 19.5" All-In-One Desktop (Intel Celeron J3060, 4GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 10 Home)

Walmart Review by Richie :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

90 people found the following review helpful

Good machine for the money

This desktop exceeds my expectations in its operation. The only minor complaints I would have is the keyboard, which is kind of flimsy and the fact that all the USB ports are on the back and are therefore difficult to access. I solved the keyboard issue by getting a new one at a thrift store for $5 and buying a USB hub that can be placed out front.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP 20-c010 19.5" All-In-One Desktop (Intel Celeron J3060, 4GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Windows 10 Home)

@geek30 not sure