HP 20-c013w All-in-One PC J3060 1.60GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD Windows10 - White ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 33 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 5 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 28 customers
    3.4 out of 5

Features

• This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Opheliascreaming :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

Three Stars

Good for the price, but still runs slow. I think that is just a common HP issue though.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP 20-c013w All-in-One PC J3060 1.60GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD Windows10 - White

Walmart Review by Godswill4me :star::star::star::star::star:

29 people found the following review helpful

Pleasantly Surprised

I am a full time working college student and requested a desktop PC for my birthday this year from my husband. We currently have a laptop that we heavily use for school, bills, and internet browsing. I saw this model at Walmart and couldn't believe the price. HP's are one of my favorite computers second only to Toshiba that I have had wonderful experience with. I have been enjoying this PC only since yesterday but have not experienced any defect or lag time. I noticed a lot of negative reviews on this machine were due to gaming issues. I am not a gamer so this won't be an issue trying to load heavy data and lag the system. Like any computer make sure to run all updates and set-up after getting your new computer plugged in. I love the clean design and that it doesn't take up a lot of space on my desk so that I can work on my school work as well as manage my blog and art. Everything in this model has run smoothly and efficiently with no qualms! I am one happy customer and would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a great everyday computer.

Great features:
Sleek design
Easy set-up
Affordable price
Great for everyday use

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP 20-c013w All-in-One PC J3060 1.60GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD Windows10 - White

@fuzal thank you