HP 20-c023w ALL-IN-ONE 19.5" Desktop PC J3060 1.60GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD - Teal ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 19 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 4 customers
    5.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 15 customers
    3.3 out of 5

Features

• This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by starladarcy :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Desktop. Fast and reliable for gaming and school ...

Great Desktop. Fast and reliable for gaming and school work. Great price as well! I run alot of gaming programs on the desktop ( steam,W.O.W, ect) and they all run smoothly. If you are looking for a desktop to run extremely large programs and games i would not recommend this. Other wise this Desktop is great HTH

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP 20-c023w ALL-IN-ONE 19.5" Desktop PC J3060 1.60GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD - Teal

Walmart Review by MandiT :star::star::star::star::star:

73 people found the following review helpful

Back To School computer for my son

I reviewed this computer on my website. It was given to my son as a computer to use for school. He loves it! The touch screen is perfect for his age, being that he has grown up using a tablet. One reviewer noted spotty WiFi, we have not came across this issue. #ad

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP 20-c023w ALL-IN-ONE 19.5" Desktop PC J3060 1.60GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD - Teal

@fuzal Not sure yet