HP 23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers (VH240a, Black) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

hp-cac2

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 41 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 41 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Monitor: 23.8-inch diagonal Full HD (1920x1080) micro-edge IPS
  • An ultra-wide viewing experience provides for seamless multi-monitor set-ups.
  • Adjustable workspace: Make the most of your workspace with convenient ergonomics including tilt, height, swivel, and pivot adjustments
  • Response time and refresh rate: 5ms and 60Hz
  • Get a smooth picture that looks crisp and fluid without motion blur.
  • Ports: HDMI, VGA, and HDCP support help you stay connected.
  • Audio: integrated speakers
  • Get great audio built right in from the integrated speakers.
  • Environmental features: Mercury-free LED backlighting, Arsenic-free monitor glass, and the low-voltage halogen design promote energy efficiency.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Shelby F :star::star::star::star::star:

Perfect 10/10 would recommend

This monitor is exactly what I was searching for, and exceeded my expectations! To be fair, I was upgrading from a dinky little 18-inch monitor with not a lot of preference options, but nonetheless this one is amazing. The slim edges are perfect to grab another and have a near-seamless dual display. The height/tilt adjustment is easy as pie, and I look forward to being able to work at my desk while standing (without the help of expensive desk platforms). I'm also impressed by the quality of the screen and the 6 different viewing modes, which includes custom adjustments! I use my screen for gaming, movie watching, and photo-editing/graphic design, and I'd say that it is well-designed for all of them! When I say 10/10 would recommend, it's not for the sake of using a meme or being ironic, I truly mean it!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP 23.8-inch FHD IPS Monitor with Tilt/Height Adjustment and Built-in Speakers (VH240a, Black)

Check this video

Top 10 Best Sellers Hp Monitors // Home Computer Experience

@michigan Not sure yet :confused: