:star::star::star::star::star: by 15 customers
    4.9 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Color: Magenta
  • Cartridge yield (approx.): 2,300 pages
  • Look professional on every page with vibrant, high-quality color prints that help your business look its best
  • Spend less time on problems. Original HP toner cartridges are designed to work flawlessly with HP printers
  • What’s in the box: New Original HP 410A (CF413A) toner cartridge
  • HP 410A (CF413A) toner cartridge works with: HP Color LaserJet Pro M452, M377, M477.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by AndreyA :star::star::star::star::star:

Quality item, but expensive

Great HP quality, I just wish it would last longer and cost less. I like the ability to recycle it as return label for recycling is included.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP 410A (CF413A) Magenta Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge

Best Buy Review by Josh :star::star::star::star::star:

beautiful colors

We bought the laser printer to have high quality color prints. The toner works. Just wish it was more affordable.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: HP 410A (CF413A) Magenta Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge

Walmart Review by DdW :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

HP 410A Cartridge Delivery Options

Toner cartridge was completely satisfactory. My complaint is that Sams Club only provides direct delivery to by UPS. It does not have an option which allows for pickup of the merchandise at the store. Such an option would be more secure and prevent merchandise from being stolen.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP 410A (CF413A) Magenta Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge

@fuzal this is a good product