HP 564 Cyan, Magenta & Yellow Original Ink Cartridges with Photo Paper, 3 pack (B3B33FN) DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hewlett-packard-soho

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1301 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 753 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 548 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Colors: Cyan, magenta, yellow
  • Cartridge yield (approx.) per cartridge: 300 pages cyan, 300 pages magenta, 300 pages yellow
  • Save time and money when you buy a complete set of inks. Advanced HP inkjet print cartridge technology gives you consistently outstanding results
  • Create keepsakes and projects you’ll be proud to share, using just what you need to easily print lab-quality photos and more. Choose from hundreds of templates for creating greeting cards, calendars, photo books, photo frames, collages, and more
  • What’s in the box: New Original HP 564 ink cartridges (B3B33FN), photo paper
  • HP 564 ink cartridge works with: HP Deskjet 3520. HP Officejet 4610, 4620, 4622. HP Photosmart 5510, 5512, 5514, 5515, 5520, 5525, 6510, 6512, 6515, 6520, 6525, 7510, 7515, 7520, 7525, B8550, C6340, C6350, D7560, C510, B209, B210, C309, C310, C410.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Bill :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

70 people found the following review helpful

ink levels scale

I purchased two printers that use this cartridge and one I use at work for printing PO's, prints, and e-mails and I only have one issue, costing one star, and that is the program showing an ink level which is not even the level of ink in the cartridge but the date stamp on the chip it's reading. There is nothing in these cartridges that reads the level of ink left. Take one apart and you will see for yourself, I run them till I see a color fading then use the diagnostic report to see which color is not there and change that one only. I have another printer that uses the 88 cartridges and when the light comes on I will purchase another one of that color but wait till it stops printing, usually about 9 months later, before changing it out. I also had a new 940 here a while back that my dog chewed on and destroyed the chip, so I took the chip out of one that I knew was just about ready to quit and glued it in the chewed up one and it worked till it ran dry and all the time showing it was just about empty. So for those who are changing these things based on the programs showing the levels, try my way and don't worry about it till it quits printing that color then change it. You just might get a whole lot more printing out of them and be a bit more of a happy camper.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP 564 Cyan, Magenta & Yellow Original Ink Cartridges with Photo Paper, 3 pack (B3B33FN) DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER

Walmart Review by :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

59 people found the following review helpful

Fine print says prints only 85 pages

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS VALUE PACK. It is NOT a value. Buy the colors separately.

If you read the fine print under the product details, you’ll find that this is called the “HP 564 CMY Ink Cartridge Photo Content VALUE PACK.” The Walmart details say that this will print 150 pages, but if you look up this same product on HP, it says only 85 pages.

This product is NOT a value. I bought it because I thought it was cheaper than buying the three colors individually. However, if you look up the product details for each color individually, you’ll find that they each print 300 pages; BIG DIFFERENCE between 85 and 300 pages. If you buy the colors individually, they cost only a little bit more, maybe a couple dollars. In reality, if you buy this “Value Pack” you get a lot less ink–the cartridges are only part-way full–for close to the same price as buying them separately.

I was able to print approximately 30 full color pages-with lots of bright colors, 50 low color pages-mostly beige, and 30 black and white pages–total 110 pages. All of these were on 8 1/2" x 11" standard copy paper.

Again, do not waste your money on this “value pack;” it is not a value. Instead, buy the cartridges individually. It costs slightly more, but you get more than three times the amount of ink.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP 564 Cyan, Magenta & Yellow Original Ink Cartridges with Photo Paper, 3 pack (B3B33FN) DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURER

@liesbeth thanks