• Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 60 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 289 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Simplify your everyday printing, scanning, and copying tasks
  • Accomplish more-right out of the box-with a straightforward all-in-one you can set up in a snap
  • Reliable USB connection to your computer
  • USB Cable is not included. USB Cable must be purchased separately
  • Reduce your impact: conserve resources-without sacrificing performance-using a printer that’s ENERGY STAR certified
  • Save your space with a compact printer designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Dougie b yo :star::star::star::star::star:

7 people found the following review helpful

Good deal

Don't know what the others are saying about no usb wire. Mine came with one. Install disk worked too. Only took 15 minutes to install. Printed no problem in less than 15 seconds. Haven't tried the copier yet. Not bad for a $40 printer. I give it 5 stars for now. Haven't really utilized it yet.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP DeskJet 2132 All-In-One Color Printer/Copier/Scanner

Walmart Review by Vanessa :star::star::star::star::star:

203 people found the following review helpful

The printer is a must have.

The HP 2132 all in one printer/Copier/Scanner is amazing, my family and I really enjoy having the ability to print our documents at vs going to staple. We think this printer was a bargain and I would recommend this printer to a friend...

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP DeskJet 2132 All-In-One Color Printer/Copier/Scanner