HP Envy 4502 e-All-in-One Wireless ePrint Mobile Print Copy Scan Photo Wifi Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hewlett-packard

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 266 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 13 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 253 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• UPC: 887111968043
  • Weight: 14.000 lbs
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Floorida135 :star::star::star::star::star:

680 people found the following review helpful

Great All-in-One Printer!

I did quite some research on multifunction printers for less than $100 and decided to go with the HP Envy 4502. It had excellent reviews and seemed to be the highest rated for overall quality and value. Let me just say...I made the right choice.

Aside from its multifunctional capability, the convenience of it being wireless is great. It is hidden away in our tech desk and we can print from all devices in the house without being near it. Additionally, the ePrint feature is pretty awesome as I can print documents straight to my 4502 from anywhere in the world (as long as there is Internet service).

It’s not designed to be a commercial workhorse, but it’s perfect for printing needed documents and pictures here and there. So if you’re looking for these capabilities in a printer for home or work use, look no more!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP Envy 4502 e-All-in-One Wireless ePrint Mobile Print Copy Scan Photo Wifi

Amazon Review by David Humphrey :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

Paper gobbler

machine wrinkled the paper as it fed into printer.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP Envy 4502 e-All-in-One Wireless ePrint Mobile Print Copy Scan Photo Wifi