HP Flyer Red 15.6 15-f272wm Laptop Pentium N3540 Processor, 4GB - 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 461 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 37 customers
    3.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 424 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Intel Pentium N3540 Quad-Core 2.16GHz CPU with Burst Frequency: 2.66 GHz and L2 Cache: 2 MB
  • 500GB Hard Drive with 4GB DDR3L SDRAM memory
  • 15.6" Diagonal HD BrightView WLED-backlit display with 1366 x 768 resolution
  • SuperMulti DVD burner, Multi-format SD media card reader and front facing webcam
  • Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit included
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

21 people found the following review helpful

Love this laptop!

Got mine at Wal-Mart during Christmas 15, paid $320. Lots of negative reviews here...mine is a Windows 10 machine and works like a charm. I love it...does everything I need it to do and it's fast and responsive. Have traveled the world with it, no problems.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP Flyer Red 15.6 15-f272wm Laptop Pentium N3540 Processor, 4GB - 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home

thanks

HP Flyer Red 15-F272WM Laptop Overview & Noob Thoughts

Walmart Review by BaileyLiving :star::star::star::star::star:

449 people found the following review helpful

Great Laptop For Price!

I was sent this laptop by Walmart to give my honest review and so far so good. I have two daughters ages 6 and 7 that have been using this laptop to watch movies, play games and read books online. The graphics are great. It's fast, lightweight and holds a charge longer than I expected. The only negative I've found is the touchpad is sensitive, but this issue can be solved with the purchase of a wireless mouse. All in all I am very happy with the laptop and my kids love it as well.

Walmart compensated me for my content, but my review is 100% my opinion.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP Flyer Red 15.6 15-f272wm Laptop Pentium N3540 Processor, 4GB - 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 10 Home

@fuzal :smile: