• Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1582 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 149 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Colors: Black, tri-color
  • Original HP Cartridge Yield (approx.) per cartridge: ~190 pages black, ~165 pages tri-color
  • Get the most from your HP printer - and your ink. Print all the high-quality photos and documents you need, using Original HP ink cartridges that help ensure your HP printer delivers the consistent results you expect
  • Rely on Original HP ink cartridges to deliver flawless results. Help ensure the best possible prints for home, school, and work with cartridges built and tested with your HP printer and designed to deliver consistently outstanding prints
  • What’s in the Box: New Original HP (genuine) ink cartridges
  • HP Printer compatibility: HP Deskjet 1112, 2130, 2132, 3630, 3632. HP ENVY 4512, 4520. HP Officejet 3830, 4650.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by MyJoyaGirl :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

27 people found the following review helpful

NEW Black Cartridge Defective and Unusable and only 75% Full

I purchased this in August to have on hand when I ran out of ink. I ran out of ink, installed the cartridges and the black ink is defective. The tri-color seems to be fine. Being that it is out of Amazon's return stage, I am in a quandary as to what to do. I have paid for a product that I am not able to use. Any suggestions? EDITED - I am adding to this because I took the defective cartridge to CostCo ink services (by mistake - was trying to get my old empty cartridge filled to save money) and CostCo said that my brand new ink cartridge that had never been used was only 75% full based on the expected weight and actual weight. So not only was a I sent a defective cartridge but it was not full either. I have downgraded my 2 stars to 1 star based on this new information.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP Ink Cartridges, Black & Tri-color, Pack of 2 (L0R46AN)

Walmart Review by Dolly80 :star::star::star::star::star:

Wouldn't use anything else

Loving the wireless feature of the printer

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP Ink Cartridges, Black & Tri-color, Pack of 2 (L0R46AN)

Best Buy Review by jonnyangl :star::star::star::star::star:

Works fine, Good product

Have been using HP ink for many years. decided to order online instead of buying in the store like I usually do. saved a couple dollars buy ordering it online. the ink packs work fine, just as if I would of bought them otherwise. I do a lot of printing so I use a lot of ink. will be purchasing more, have had no issues with the packs. I will say ink never lasts very long and is very expensive, but is cheaper to purchase here and have to have it to print. good product.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: HP Ink Cartridges, Black & Tri-color, Pack of 2 (L0R46AN)