hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 993 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 993 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Speed through tasks, using a wide range of productivity and workflow features-while consistently producing professional-quality prints. This loaded MFP gives you the tools you need to get the job done quickly.
  • Stay on top of pressing business demands-whether you’re in the office or on the go.[3] HP’s wide range of mobile printing features let you work securely from wherever business takes you.[3]
  • Bring out the best in your MFP. Get more high-quality pages than ever, using Original HP Toner cartridges with Jet Intelligence.[7] Help ensure peak printing performance, and get the authentic HP quality you paid for-unmatched by the competition.
  • Seamlessly manage the flow of information to and from your devices, using innovative HP Jet Advantage business workflow and printing solutions. Increase MFP and data security, and stay connected to your work with wired and wireless capabilities.
  • This HP Printer is compatible with Windows 10 (printer driver update may be required)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jason Douglas :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

482 people found the following review helpful

Do NOT remove the clear plastic on top of the scanning glass!

This is a great printer, as many others have attested, but there's just one serious flaw: the setup instructions. The ones which shipped with my printer incorrectly instruct the user to remove a transparent piece of plastic over the scanning glass used by the ADF, however doing so will ensure the ADF always jams (as several other reviewers have noted). Do NOT remove this piece of plastic!!

Apparently enough people returned their printer after removing this critical component of the paper feed path, that HP got the message and updated their online documentation, to fix the glaring error. (See the photo I’ve attached of the old and new instructions, big difference huh?) Unfortunately, some of these printers are still shipping with the old instructions.

Everything else about this printer thus far has been great, but I’m docking one star for the poor instructions. Meanwhile, I’ll just have to live with no ADF functionality for the next several weeks while I wait for my replacement printer to arrive…

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP LaserJet Pro M277dw Wireless All-in-One Color Printer

here is a youtube video

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw Review - Fast & Simple [Sponsored]

@nolie not sure :confused: