HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (K7V40A) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3074 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 732 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2126 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 216 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Main functions of this HP color inkjet compact printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more
  • Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
  • Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum
  • Any room, any spot-this ultra compact all-in-one is designed to fit where you need it
  • Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 65 ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
  • Seven segment plus LCD display. HP Scroll Scan for easy handling of most scan jobs, from plain paper to stiff media
  • Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3x5 in to 8.5x14 in including letter, legal, 4x6 in, 5x7 in, 8x10 in & No. 10 envelopes.
  • One-year limited hardware warranty
  • 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Best Buy Review by Love2Teach :star::star::star::star::star:

Good little printer :)

As a teacher a printer is a total necessity! Of course we have our school printers, but my school only allows us to print in black and white, so when it comes to printing out my cute little items from TPT I needed to buy my own printer that would allow me to print in color (after all, my classroom has to look cute for my kiddos!). I read reviews online and knew going in that HP was hands down the way to go. It is the best quality for printers. When I got to the store the associate automatically tried to get me to buy a $300 printer and went through all the reasons why I should buy it. I wasn't about to pay that much just to print some colors copied for my classroom, so I asked about this one. The only con to this printer is that you can't load it with 50 sheets of paper. I believe you're only supposed to load it with 10, but do about 30 and it's fine. Other than that, the print quality is great and it's pretty quick too. I also recommend the instant ink. It is very helpful in keeping me stocked so I don't run out!!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (K7V40A)

Check out this youtube video

HP Officejet 4650 All-in-One Inkjet Printer and Instant Ink Review

Walmart Review by lwash :star::star::star::star::star:

64 people found the following review helpful

My HP Officejet 3830 All-in-One

I love this machine and all the support I get with it's use. If you want a hands free printer system under $100...this is it.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP OfficeJet 3830 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (K7V40A)

@michigan Thank you