HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (F1J03A) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5284 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2076 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3019 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 189 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink, and more
  • Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
  • 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%
  • Laser quality text and brilliant color for all your documents and projects
  • Save up to 50% on Ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 63 Ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
  • Fly through tasks with an all-in-one with fax and automatic document feeder
  • Paper sizes supported: Letter, legal, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 8 x 10 in, No. 10 envelopes
  • One-year limited hardware warranty
  • 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Busy Mom :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

936 people found the following review helpful

Great print and scan functionality BUT HP tries to own you

Prints well and I like the "scan to My Documents" feature. However, I have over 30 years of professional technical experience with computers and I was amazed that setting this printer up was a very convoluted experience. It should not be that way. I blame the the complexity on HP's desire to install as much of their software as possible on my computer. I don't want an HP Support Assistant or Product Assistant or any of your "pop-ups" when printing. The first few times I printed to the new printer I would get a pop-up telling me I had genuine HP print cartridges and reminding me to sign up for the free trial of Instant Ink program. I just want to print ... and I want a minimal footprint ... just the drivers please ... it's my computer, I get to load on it what I want, not you HP! I bought your printer and I'm using your ink ... now leave me alone. Just Google "hp printer pop-ups" ... I'm not the only one. A 20 minute install of a new printer turned in to a couple of hours of research for HP settings and un-installing non-essential software.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (F1J03A)

Walmart Review by OcalaGal :star::star::star::star::star:

53 people found the following review helpful

So Far, So Good

Set up went off without a hitch, but it did take a lot of time. Now I have a wireless printer that can be used by 2 different computers in our house, as well as by our smartphones. The quality of the printing is excellent. I got rid of a ton of outdated equipment and replaced it all with this one stylish machine. No more separate copier, scanner, and printer. I can't rate the fax functionality, because I won't be using it, but everything else is top notch. I've only had it set up a couple of days, but what I really like so far is that the wireless hasn't dropped off. I had that problem years ago, so was hesitant to try wireless again, but now I'm convinced.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP OfficeJet 4650 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant Ink ready (F1J03A)

here is a youtube video

HP Officejet 4650 All-in-One Inkjet Printer and Instant Ink Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8BFCApjz0E