HP Pavilion 23-inch All-in-One Computer, AMD A12-9730P Quad-Core, 8GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, Windows 10 (24-b228, Silver) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 29 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 29 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Processor: 7th Generation AMD A12-9730P Quad-Core Processor, 2.80GHz
  • Powerful performance lets you work with multiple applications at once without experiencing slowdown.
  • Monitor: 23.8" diagonal widescreen FHD (1920x1080) IPS WLED-backlit edge-to-edge monitor
  • 2 million pixels for crystal-clear visuals and vibrant image quality.
  • Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM
  • Designed to run more efficiently and more reliably at faster speeds.
  • Hard drive: 1 TB 7200RPM SATA
  • Store all your digital content and still have room left over
  • Keyboard and mouse: Comes with a wireless keyboard with volume control and optical mouse.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by William Hitchcock :star::star::star::star::star:

20 people found the following review helpful

Make your Mom happy

Bought this for my mother. Her old all-in-one has an Intel Atom CPU and was over 6 years old. After setting this one up and removing a small amount of crapware, I handed it over to her and she was amazed. This PC starts up super fast and loads programs quickly. The old pc was so slow it was painful, but now just seeing the smile on her face as she checks email, social media and playing her games makes me happy as well. I just hope that this machine will last another 6 years.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP Pavilion 23-inch All-in-One Computer, AMD A12-9730P Quad-Core, 8GB RAM, 1TB hard drive, Windows 10 (24-b228, Silver)

Maybe this video can help

The New HP Pavilion All In One REVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRFfkHh-E8g

@michigan :smile: