HP Pavilion 24-b010 23.8" All-In-One Desktop (AMD A9-9410, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 118 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 99 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 12 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• AMD a9-9410, 2.9GHz, dual-core Processor
  • 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM Memory
  • Windows 10 home
  • 1 TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, DVD-Writer
  • 10-Point touch-enabled 23.8" diagonal widescreen FHD IPS wled-backlit edge-to-edge Display (1920 x 1080)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Josh :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

98 people found the following review helpful

Strong All-In-One, Big Screen, & a Few Minor Issues

The display on this all-in-one (AIO) is huge. I've run a setup with two monitors for years & this may actually negate the need for a separate one. This is fairly new model & seems to be handling the multi-tasking I've thrown at it pretty well. Been editing in Photoshop Elements while streaming Netflix & didn't notice any slowdown.

It came down to a 23" i7 or this 27" i5 (both had similar RAM & hard drive) & so far I think I made the right decision. Hard drive isn’t bad in this (7200rpm) but I’ll be replacing it with a SSD soon. Once you have one it’s hard to go back.

That said, there are a few things I’m not crazy about. You’ll want a different wireless mouse & keyboard than what comes with it. Both work okay but I need something a little more ergonomic. Both connect to one USB dongle so if you purchase them separately, try to get a set so you don’t have to dedicate two USB spots.

Speaking of connectivity, there are a number of inputs on the back but there are three underneath the monitor that are just poorly placed. So poorly placed that in order to see them you have to tilt the monitor up to a crazy angle. And even then you’re not going to get a good look.

I would recommend this AIO to anyone looking for a solid desktop with a huge screen.

HP Pavilion 27-a030 27-Inch All-In-One Desktop (Intel Core i5, 12 GB RAM, 1 TB HD)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP Pavilion 24-b010 23.8" All-In-One Desktop (AMD A9-9410, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home)

Best Buy Review by Pete :star::star::star::star::star:

Great computer

Got this as a replacement for a very old Sony all in one. Currently writing my masters thesis and it is great for multitasking, audio is better then on most computers but not mind blowing. Some reviews said the keyboard and mouse sucked but I already had a Logitech set so I can't comment.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: HP Pavilion 24-b010 23.8" All-In-One Desktop (AMD A9-9410, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home)

Walmart Review by Bunanza :star::star::star::star::star:

13 people found the following review helpful

Great Office Product

I now have five of HP All-in-Ones in my office. Some are a couple of years old; this purchase is quite recent. So far I am very pleased. Setup is extremely simple -- the only problem we encountered was due to a printer that has no driver that is compatible with Windows 10 (not an HP problem). I have no complaints. Love not having wires everywhere. The keyboards can take some getting used to -- as can Windows 10 -- but the learning curve is quick.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP Pavilion 24-b010 23.8" All-In-One Desktop (AMD A9-9410, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Windows 10 Home)

@marko I recommend to buy