4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1014 customers
    4.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 11 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Amazing angles: Share consistent high-color fidelity with In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology across a 25-inch diagonal screen. A stunning vantage point for everyone, from almost any angle.
  • Distinctively modern and accessible: The contemporary thin profile is enhanced by the modern white and silver colors. The open wedge stand design provides convenient access to VGA and dual HDMI ports.
  • Captivating imagery: Color and clarity radiate from the screen with Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, incredible 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, and quick 7ms response time.
  • Share your photos, videos, and games from almost any angle with Technicolor certified Full HD imagery on the HP Pavilion 25xw IPS LED Backlit Monitor.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Oliver T. :star::star::star::star::star:

564 people found the following review helpful

One of the best (if not THE best) looking monitor on the market

This has to be the one of the best (if not THE best) looking monitor on the market. Hp really took a number from Apple's play book w/ this monitor & I for one am impressed. The color reproduction is phenomenal (considering it's 1080p on a 25" monitor) & I barely had to do any tweaking out of the box to get it to my preference. Furthermore, the menu is very easy to navigate -- many monitors fail in this dept. -- & I found myself breezing thru it in a matter of secs w/ out looking at the owners manual. I appreciate the 2 HDMI ports in the back for simultaneous input options.

Lastly, if any Mac owners find their the HP 25xw’s monitor image & text to be fuzzy out of the box, in the menu go to: “Image Control” --> “Overscan” & set it to “OFF.” After that, the display was perfect.

** UPDATE (February 2016) **

Been using this monitor for 4 months now and still LOVE it. I leave it on 24/7 (it goes to standby mode when not in use) because I often connect my Macbook Air to it using a HDMI to mini display port cable whenever am at my desk. That way I don’t have to turn it on manually every time.

It wakes up effortlessly once connected to my Mac & goes to sleep once I disconnect it. Moreover, I have my PS4 connected to the second HDMI port and the games look awesome with no lag.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP Pavilion 25xw 25-in IPS LED Backlit Monitor

Walmart Review by Fayann :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

I love my big screen - sometimes it won't turn on.

I love my big screen, which I have hooked up to my laptop. Sometimes, the laptop screen goes on but this separate monitor won't - not sure why it happens, and sometimes there is a delayed startup. I called HP a few times but just got passed on to another and cut off both times so gave up. It's been working a bit better lately.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP Pavilion 25xw 25-in IPS LED Backlit Monitor

Latest HP Pavilion 25xw J7Y65AA#ABA 25-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor Overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPM3xPKP9lQ