• 1 TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, DVD-Writer
  • USB Wired Keyboard with Volume Control and Optical Mouse
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kelly Fitzpatrick :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

31 people found the following review helpful

Perfectly adequate for web browsing etc

Update -- I just received this RAM from A-Tech (through Amazon). It REALLY speeds up the machine, makes it much better for viewing videos, web pages open quicker, etc. Do yourself a favor and get some. Just snapped right in and was recognized immediately.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWVKA48/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

Obviously NOT a powerhouse computer at this price point, but if what you need is just something for web browsing, word processing, etc., it’s perfectly capable. I was surprised to note that it DOES have an HDMI output port. There is an expansion slot for another 4 GB of RAM; you might want to order that at the same time to speed the computer up a taste. It’s DDR3L memory, amazon sells it for about $25.

I much prefer using a full-size keyboard and monitor to using a laptop, this works fine for me in my classroom. Mine arrived without the advertised optical mouse, so if you don’t have one sitting around go ahead and order that as well. There are no dedicated inputs, your mouse and keyboard must be USB.

Oh, one other nice feature – the one I received was blessedly free of Bloatware. All I had to uninstall was McAfee (I prefer AVG).

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP Slimline 260-a010 Desktop (Pentium, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD)

Check out this youtube video

Factory reset to HP Slimline PC

Walmart Review by bigVgriswold :star::star::star::star::star:

11 people found the following review helpful

Good to Go!

I wish someone would have told me how good this machine was, months before I stumbled upon this surprisingly simple to set up and easy to operate speed demon. I've always thought of HP as a printer company but I guess even us old coots can learn a thing or two every now and then. That being said I ordered the HP Consumer Penutium 3710 4GB 1TB W10 3c - V8P51AA#ABA as a replacement for a should have been put down long ago Windows Vista,"Yes Vista" machine and was quickly impressed by the speed at which this thing had me up and running.Also this is not my first time at the reconditioned rodeo, I have found the reconditioned merchandise to be comparable with "Some" brand new items on the shelves. This is a excellent buy with it's small foot print and the power to run all your favorite Games, apps and more this is a must have that won't break the budget.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP Slimline 260-a010 Desktop (Pentium, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD)

@patadm not sure