• 1 TB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, DVD-Writer
  • USB Wired Keyboard with Volume Control and Optical Mouse
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kelly Fitzpatrick :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

27 people found the following review helpful

Perfectly adequate for web browsing etc

Update -- I just received this RAM from A-Tech (through Amazon). It REALLY speeds up the machine, makes it much better for viewing videos, web pages open quicker, etc. Do yourself a favor and get some. Just snapped right in and was recognized immediately.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AWVKA48/ref=cfb_at_prodpg

Obviously NOT a powerhouse computer at this price point, but if what you need is just something for web browsing, word processing, etc., it’s perfectly capable. I was surprised to note that it DOES have an HDMI output port. There is an expansion slot for another 4 GB of RAM; you might want to order that at the same time to speed the computer up a taste. It’s DDR3L memory, amazon sells it for about $25.

I much prefer using a full-size keyboard and monitor to using a laptop, this works fine for me in my classroom. Mine arrived without the advertised optical mouse, so if you don’t have one sitting around go ahead and order that as well. There are no dedicated inputs, your mouse and keyboard must be USB.

Oh, one other nice feature – the one I received was blessedly free of Bloatware. All I had to uninstall was McAfee (I prefer AVG).

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP Slimline 260-a011 Desktop (AMD E2, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD)

Walmart Review by chryvan :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

16 people found the following review helpful

DVD disk player not working

Had this computer for less than a week. Was able to make my recovery discs, no problem there. Went to put in a dvd and it played fine. Went to put in the second dvd and the player just makes this whirling noise and when it stops it shows the disc drive as empty. Tried a different disc, same thing. Tried restarting the pc...same thing. So now I'm using my external dvd drive.

Other than the disc drive problem I’m really loving the pc

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP Slimline 260-a011 Desktop (AMD E2, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD)