HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, print social media photos on 2x3 sticky-backed paper - white (X7N07A) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

hewlett-packard-soho

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1274 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 571 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 643 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 60 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Live it - Love it - Print it: Printing off social media photos has never been easier from your smartphone. Connect your social media accounts to the free-to-download HP Sprocket App and instantly turn those photos into colorful prints
  • A Social on-the-go portable printer: Sprocket uses seamless Bluetooth connectivity, so you can set it up at parties and events, and everyone can print their favorite moments from their smartphones or tablets
  • Have fun - be creative: Customize your photos before you print with the HP Sprocket App to add fun text, borders, emojis, and more. Add a pop of personality for snapshots and stickers that are totally and uniquely you
  • Instant snapshots anywhere: This compact photo printer was made to go wherever you do. It easily fits into any bag, so you can create 2x3-inch stickable snapshots whenever the moment strikes
  • How to print: Connect the Sprocket Photo Printer to your mobile device via Bluetooth. Download the free and easy-to-use HP Sprocket App and enjoy fun portable printing
  • For best results, use Original HP ZINK sticky-backed photo Paper: it’s specially designed to ensure you get bright, glossy photos with vibrant colors every time you print. Just peel off the back of your prints and your photos become instant stickers
  • Main functions of the Sprocket portable photo printer: 2x3 photo printing on sticky-backed paper, mobile printing - take it anywhere, social media printing - print photos from your social media profiles, Bluetooth smartphone connectivity, and more
  • One-year limited hardware warranty
  • 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Daniel Campbell :star::star::star::star::star:

253 people found the following review helpful

Portable Printing at its Best!

Although I didn't receive the color I ordered, this is a 5 Star Review!

Have you heard of the HP Sprocket…well for those of you who have not, the HP Sprocket is Bluetooth portable printing at its best. This device will allow you to print 2X3 color photos in seconds from your IOS or Android Device. The Sprocket comes in 2 different colorsBlack & White. Today we will be taking a look at the white Sprocket so lets go ahead and check out my video Review!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, print social media photos on 2x3 sticky-backed paper - white (X7N07A)

Youtube video:

HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer - White - Amazon Black Friday 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9a3lHS655s

Best Buy Review by Stormswift :star::star::star::star::star:

Like it a lot

I wanted instant prints for a photo journal. Today everything is on line, in social media & photo albums are all but gone. On the other hand grandma's photo albums or mom's scrap books are bulky. To me Photo journaling maybe a good compromise. Hp Sprocket is great for that purpose. Small, easily fits into a purse. Now as far as quality of the prints: I want to preface by saying that I am yet to take a digital pic that did not need to be tweaked or edited for one reason or another. In reading Sprocket reviews other owners stated that prints are somewhat matted, reds lean towards brow and whites have a slight tint. That is accurate. Knowing what to expect, I use photo editors (the one provided by Sprocket or any other I may prefer) to routinely "brighten" and boost up colors of the images I plan to print on Sprocket . The resulting images do not have the vibrancy you would see in your smartphone, but they have that soft quality that fits with journaling. The setup was easy. It works off your Bluetooth. Manual not included in the box but easily Googled on line. Photo paper is easy to load: it is stacked correctly in the packet with glossy side up and blue configuration card on the bottom. Printer cover slides off, paper is loaded, cover replaced and long press on the side button gets printer started. Remember to bind phone and printer via Bluetooth and to turn on bluetooth on your phone each time you are printing. When reviewing an item its important to know what it does how it does it and if it fits with what you need it for. In isolated cases you would see negative reviews because of mechanical issues, but a lot of times review is negative because the item's specifications from the start did not fit in with the purpose someone got it for. If you expect Sprocket to produce studio quality prints-you would be disappointed. If you are looking for small prints that illustrate a story of where you've been and what you've done, selfies etc- Sprocket is vey nice for that purpose.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, print social media photos on 2x3 sticky-backed paper - white (X7N07A)