Amazon Review by Namaste :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

Great laptop

Great notebook for a good price.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP Stream Notebook 14" Blue

Walmart Review by Josh :star::star::star::star::star:

444 people found the following review helpful

Totally surprised!

So I purchased this laptop not expecting much. I mean really, $219?! I only needed it for college work, so I decided to order it and just hoped it worked! I was out of options, as I really wanted another Macbook, but really didn't feel like being almost broke for 2 weeks. I get home from picking it up, open it and it's a bright blue! The picture on here makes it look dull. It's everything but dull. It's actually quite fast once everything is set up and installed. The keyboard is amazing, and the touchpad very reponsive. I was also surprised at how loud he speakers are, and how bright and clear the screen is. The outer shell of the laptop has ridges which gives it a nice premium look. The way the white keys look with the light blue is awesome. The camera isn't good at all, but I will not be using it. I can honestly say that at this price point and being a college student, I'm really impressed! If you are in the same boat as me, and just need a laptop to get some college work done, it's totally for you. Not to mention it comes with Microsoft office free for an entire year:)

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP Stream Notebook 14" Blue

Maybe this can help.

HP Stream 11 / 14 $200 Windows Laptop Review - NEW for 2016 - Improved with 4GB RAM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6WzpmtJ_f0