4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4548 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 29 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Stylish, attractive design: The sleek and modern X3000 adds an instant touch oftrend-setting style for laptop, desktop and netbook PCs
  • Nano receiver: Takes up less USB space & conveniently stores inside the mouse
  • Scroll wheel zips you through the web and documents with speed & ease
  • Contoured shape promotes all-day comfort
  • Works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
  • One-year - worldwide parts-and-labor limited warranty
  • 24x7 HP technical phone support during the warranty period
  • 12-month battery life
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Michael Richardson :star::star::star::star::star:

55 people found the following review helpful

Excellent HP wireless mouse

This is my 3rd one. I love them. Bought one for my wife and this one is for my daughter. Some complain about battery consumption. I have had mine for 10 months using it 10 hours a day and it still has the same battery in it. There is a little switch on the bottom of the mouse that I turn off when I shut my computer down. Failure to turn off the mouse when not in use could lead to accelerated battery discharge.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HP x3000 Wireless Mouse, Black (H2C22AA#ABL)

Walmart Review by FlyPro :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

Best mouse I've ever owned.

This is a great wireless mouse. Very accurate, sinsitive. I was suprised how easy it was to set up and use. You just plug in the wireless adaptor where you unplug the wired mouse from the back of your computer, put the included battery in the mouse, turn on the switch and boom, your done. Really, nothing else to do period, no adjustments to make, it's that easy. Just remember to turn off the mouse switch when finished computing / surfing. So glad I don't have to deal with a mouse cord any longer. I purchased one for each of our computers, have had them about two weeks, no problems.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: HP x3000 Wireless Mouse, Black (H2C22AA#ABL)

Check this video

HP X3000 Wireless Mouse (H2C22AA) UNBOXING | REVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPLfj892ukI

Best Buy Review by btdog :star::star::star::star::star:

Surprisingly good, durable mouse

This is my third purchase of this mouse, that's how much I like it. One for my personal laptop, one for another home computer, and the most recent purchase was to use with my work laptop. I uploaded a couple pictures for reference showing how the mouse looks in my hand (and I have large hands). I tucked my thumb in for one of the picture.

The mouse has a high arch, which fits well in the hand. It’s recognized automatically by computers with Win 7 or later. Battery life is very good. I use one of them about 5-8 hours per week and it’s been over a year since I’ve replaced the batteries.

It’s responsive, and while it’s light, it’s pretty durable. I’ve dropped it a few times (dropped, not threw) and it’s continued to work. In one instance, one of the buttons was dislocated but it easily popped back in and works flawlessly.

For a simple, compact mouse, this one is hard to beat.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: HP x3000 Wireless Mouse, Black (H2C22AA#ABL)