HTRise USB Powered Computer Speakers System (X7 Black) for Gaming/Music/Movies, Active Multimedia Stereo Subwoofer for Laptop/Desktop/Lenovo/HP/ThinkPad/IBM/DELL/SONY/MACFEE/SAMSUNG/ACER/Microsoft/PC ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

sz-td-co-ltd

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 146 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 146 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Excellent Sound: Double vibrating diaphragms, subwoofer bass
  • 2 pieces IC in satellite speakers which will make treble output be clear and accurate. [If you like sub, please offer USB 3.0 Power Port.]
  • Stereo Design: Subwoofer is from Main Speaker, treble is from satellite speakers. 2.1 Computer Speakers, usb powered speakers, you can freely combine three speakers with your mood. [If you like sub, please offer USB 3.0 Power Port.]
  • Simple Set Up: USB Power DC 5V for portability,3.5mm jack aux output. Plug and Play. There is a Turn On/Off button and a volume knob. [If you like sub, please offer USB 3.0 Power Port.]
  • Total RMS Power and Size: 9W(5W+22W). Subwoofer speaker 5W (4.16.13.9 inches), satellite speakers 2W2 (3.92.62.6 inches/each).
  • Warning: HTRiseDirect-US is only store authorized to sale HTRise X7 Speakers on Amazon. Thanks for your order and improvement suggestion. Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging. Trouble-shooting: If you don’t know how to use it, pls feel free to contact HTRise. We will send you PDF instruction.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Kimberly :star::star::star::star::star:

6 people found the following review helpful

Lots of surround sound comes out of these little speakers. Clear and Loud.

When I received this, I wasn't sure how good the sound would be, because the 2 satellite speakers are very small...much smaller than the ones I'm using now, but that subwoofer makes all the difference. There is a rubber piece on the back that vibrates with the bass, and it really puts out decent sound for the size. It's louder than the speakers that I was using (no subwoofer), so I am really happy about that. I don't hear any distortion until I turn it up to the loudest possible, and even then, it's minimal. It has a much more surround sound effect, than my previous speakers, and I can feel the bass on my desk when I have it turned up. I like that. lol. It's simple to attach...just plug into audio out, and USB port on your computer. I have only been using it for a couple of days, but I am so happy with it, that I wanted to write a quick review. I will update if there are any changes.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: HTRise USB Powered Computer Speakers System (X7 Black) for Gaming/Music/Movies, Active Multimedia Stereo Subwoofer for Laptop/Desktop/Lenovo/HP/ThinkPad/IBM/DELL/SONY/MACFEE/SAMSUNG/ACER/Microsoft/PC

@wartassault I like it, you should definitely buy it