i-SUPERSIM Adjustable Universal Car Headrest Mount Holder with 360 Degrees Rotation for Cell Phones, Smart phones, IPDA, GPS, Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

i-supersim

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 33 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 33 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• High quality, Flexible holder can rotate 360 degrees, freely adjust to any desired viewing angles.
  • Strong grip arm holds device precisely and safely without tools to the headrest.
  • Simple, Easy and Universal - Adjustable strap allows for quick and secure mounting to almost any car’s headrest
  • Universal cradle for cell phones smart phone, PDA, GPS, and other devices.
  • Adjustable with multi-angle rotation and lateral tilt allows viewing at multiple angles - vertically or horizontally
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

I have this setup at my main TV to switch between my HTPC, PS4 and PS3, and it works fine. I can't detect any quality difference

These are wonderful---magical EXACTLY WHAT I WAS HOPING!!! Great product and very easy to work with. amusing and effective This product looks simple and comfortable, the color is my favorite, I ordered two attached gave my friend, do not miss it. I love how beautiful this looks 100% satisfied!!!!!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: i-SUPERSIM Adjustable Universal Car Headrest Mount Holder with 360 Degrees Rotation for Cell Phones, Smart phones, IPDA, GPS, Black

@liesbeth Thanks :smile: