i-SUPERSIM Bluetooth Car Kit Bluetooth FM Transmitter Wireless Multifunctional In-Car Handsfree Calling with Dual USB Car Charger(Blue) ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

i-supersim

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 39 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 39 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• Newest version : hands-free calls, enjoy clear music, GPS voice navigation, charge your device with driving safely
  • Dual USB Charging Port: 5V/2.1A car charger can charger different mobile devices,so you can power up while you’re talking or listening to music
  • Widely Compatibility: Universal design for all types of devices! Compatible with iPhone, Android smartphones, iPad, mp3 and more device with 3.5 mm jack
  • Come with Remote Control: Switching music, phone calling and realize different function of your device according to your requirement more convenient
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

Simple to use

This is the second one of these I've tried. I gave the 1st one away because it was just too complicated. This one is so simple and it works really well. The flexible neck from the plug to the actual reciever is short so it's really strong. The receiver is small so it doesn't weigh it down either. You literally push the + or - to choose an unused station that you set on your radio and that's it. It's connected and you can talk or play your music through you car speakers. I'm really happy with it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: i-SUPERSIM Bluetooth Car Kit Bluetooth FM Transmitter Wireless Multifunctional In-Car Handsfree Calling with Dual USB Car Charger(Blue)

Here is a nice video

Next RC Simulator - Controls setup tutorial

@liesbeth great