i-SUPERSIM LED Bluetooth Speaker, Bluetooth Music Player, Bedside Lamp, Table Lamp, Romantic Warm lighting, Alarm Clock, Smart Noise Reduction, Hands Free Calling Mic, Micro SD Card - White ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

i-supersim

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 28 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 28 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Nice bed speaker for listening audio books when kids are sleeping. Comes with USB cable to charge the lamp and speaker.
  • 4-in-1 Function: Dimmable Table Lamp, Bluetooth Speaker,TF Card Player, LED Alarm Clock
  • Acts as a touch sensitive lamp with 4-level brightness: Micro-light> low-light > mid-light > high-light function.
  • Support all the devices with Bluetooth function such as mobile phone, tablet and PC.
  • Unique design, both lamp and speaker features make it an amazing Christmas gift or birthday gift.You can get i-SUPERSIM products with manufacturer warranty and customer service.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by SURREY DANA :star::star::star::star::star:

16 people found the following review helpful

A nice bluetooth speaker with rgb lighting

Im seriously in love with this speaker.Its very pretty and its very loud.It has different light settings.You can put a solid color or multiple colors.Its a light a radio and a bluetooth speaker.Its awesome no need to spend hundreds on other bluetooth speakers when you can get you this one.I really do enjoy this speaker and highly recommend it!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: i-SUPERSIM LED Bluetooth Speaker, Bluetooth Music Player, Bedside Lamp, Table Lamp, Romantic Warm lighting, Alarm Clock, Smart Noise Reduction, Hands Free Calling Mic, Micro SD Card - White

@michigan not sure