• Slide out Shelves
  • Adjustable Legs
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Igloobonds :star::star::star::star::star:

33 people found the following review helpful

Igloo as promised, even early

I ordered this mini refrigerator for our office. Walmart promised delivery within a week, but it arrived even earlier - within 3 days. Great delivery service.

Easy to open, once you cut the straps holding the box together, just lift up the top of the box and you will have your refrig sitting on the base of the box (on a piece of Styrofoam). If you plan to place it on a counter top, you could just set it there before cutting the straps and pull the box top up, and voila!

The Igloo is working great so far and makes very little noise (we had an older refrigerator before that was starting to make a racket). We set the thermostat at “4” initially as suggested in the instructions, then tried the “5” setting, but in fact the 4 is plenty cold so we went back to 4. The unit also has a small freezer chamber which comes with an ice cube tray. . . have not used this yet but it could be useful on occasion.

All in all a very good experience.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FR283I-B-BLACK Refrigerator, 2.6 cu. ft., Black

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

Not the same refrigerator as advertised

After reading the reviews, I bought this frig. To my disappointment, it does not have tempered glass shelving. It also does not have clear freezer door which sold me on this product. I'm wondering if this is even the same refrigerator.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FR283I-B-BLACK Refrigerator, 2.6 cu. ft., Black