Igloo FR326M-D-BLACK Erase Board Refrigerator with Neon Markers, 3.2 cu. ft., Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

igloo

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 712 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 196 customers
    3.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 516 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Easily Write and Erase right on the Fridge. The Front Door is a Dry Erase Board!
  • 3.2 Cubic Foot Fridge and Freezer
  • Reversible Door
  • Adjustable Thermostat
  • Slide Out Glass Shelves and Ice Cube Tray
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Bow love :star::star::star::star::star:

145 people found the following review helpful

good s***

I received my fridge todayy ^_^ as of today it gets 5 stars <3 it came in great condition + the shelves are perfectly secure in the fridge with these little foam stoppers ( i guess you can call them that ) .. its cooling great and it looks awesome in my room ^_^ everything looks to be close to the pictures shown above ( in the picture there are these boring little plastic shelves but mine has cute little glass shelves ).. p.s give the markers a little shake ( maybe a lot of shaking hehe ) and keep shaking them and pressing them on a piece of paper until you see some color.. this fridge is being awesome <3

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FR326M-D-BLACK Erase Board Refrigerator with Neon Markers, 3.2 cu. ft., Black

Walmart Review by xenatcor3 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

402 people found the following review helpful

Fridge works great and is good on space.

Its makes some noise but isn't totally distracting. Came with two dry erase markers to write on the fridge and has a small ice tray and freezer drip pan inside. On the inside, there is no slide in and out drawer, just two shelves and the freezer space. Below the bottom shelf there is a shortened space where you would figure a little pull out drawer would go but instead there is simply a metal rod to stop items from coming out of that area. The door has a soda rack, a medium size drink holder space for milk or something and two small built in shelves that can fit more items the size of soda cans and smaller. If it helps at all on floor space planning, it measures about 18 x 18 inches.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FR326M-D-BLACK Erase Board Refrigerator with Neon Markers, 3.2 cu. ft., Black

Check out this youtube video

Igloo Eraser Board Refrigerator - - Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PmdlRIepJ4