Igloo FR832-BLACK 3.2 cu. ft. 2 Door Fridge with Freezer, Black Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

curtis-international

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1232 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 26 customers
    3.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 11 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1195 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• 3.2 Cubic Foot Fridge and Freezer (Black)
  • 2 Door Configuration - Top Door for Freezer and bottom Door for Fridge
  • Adjustable Thermostat and Compressor Cooling for ultimate performance even in hot weather
  • Space Saving Flush Back Design
  • Built in Can Dispenser and Door Basket for 2 Liter Bottles
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by SuperUserSK :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

12 people found the following review helpful

Its a good item for the price I paid for

SOME FEATURES ARE Compressor cooling Adjustable thermostat CFC free - wonderful for the environment Compact flush back design Reversible door refrigerator Built-in door can holder Built-in door tall bottle holder Slide-out shelves Vegetable drawer with glass shelf keeps your vegetables crisp Ice cube tray included The Igloo compact refrigerator is ideal for college dorm rooms, offices, basements, rec rooms and more. The functional design and glossy black exterior lends a touch of chic style to your decor, even in places where space is a premium. Best of all, this reversible door refrigerator is CFC free and friendly for the environment

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FR832-BLACK 3.2 cu. ft. 2 Door Fridge with Freezer, Black

Walmart Review by frescapop :star::star::star::star::star:

363 people found the following review helpful

Replaced A Haier With This Fridge

I purchased this fridge/freezer to replace a similar Haier model that failed after only one month. I almost replaced the Haier with a Black and Decker, but they are the same unit with different branding. This Igloo model is made by a different manufacturer*, so I am hoping for better quality. So far, it is much quieter and seems to be better quality. The door on the Igloo is not reversible, but I can deal with that. The freezer section is also smaller but it will still fit a nice stack of Hungryman dinners nicely. I don't think the description says it has a light, but it does. I have attached some pictures of the unit I received. Also, it doesn't look identical to the one for sale online (mine has an Igloo logo on it). So far, I am really liking this unit. If it craps out on me, I will be sure to update this review.

*One of the things I used to determine it was made by a different manufacturer was the Energy Guide. The Black and Decker and Haier had identical energy guides. The Igloo was much different with regard to energy use specifications. When I actually received the unit, I noticed the compressor is very different from the Haier. It is definitely a different model and is probably made by a different manufacturer.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FR832-BLACK 3.2 cu. ft. 2 Door Fridge with Freezer, Black

@nolie great :smile:

check out this video

The Best Dorm Room Fridge? - Danby Dual Compact Mini Fridge/Freezer - Random Product Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plg_1yty7h0

Best Buy Review by MMCB :star::star::star::star::star:

Good Deal

Works great as an extra fridge in the basement. Pleasantly surprised how cold it gets, and it has a light. Don't remember dorm fridges having a light. I must be getting old.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FR832-BLACK 3.2 cu. ft. 2 Door Fridge with Freezer, Black