• HCFC free
  • Measures 22.75 by 35 by 21 inches
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Katie Dougherty :star::star::star::star::star:

35 people found the following review helpful

Great 2 door fridge

I purchased this unit over a year ago for my office. I particularly wanted 2 door so my frozen food stayed that way until I microwaved them. I just moved to another state and gave this wonderful, reliable refrigerator to a friend whose son is in a dorm at school and wants to keep ice cream in the freezer. I waited almost a year from the price to come down. I was completely satisfied with the performance of this unit. The freezer kept everything frozen. The unit kept food cold. Now I need a fridge at my new job. I wish I had know that before I moved. Now I'll need another one. Recommend this refrigerator.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FR834 3.2-Cu-Ft Refrigerator

Walmart Review by Pyrowe :star::star::star::star::star:

118 people found the following review helpful

looks and works great

I too read the comments about damaged upon delivery and was hesitant but pulled the trigger anyway. Very happy with the condition although there was a 1 inch line (dent) in one of the sides. I will take it! Actually was hard for me to spot as I had to look very hard to find it.

As far as capacity of fridge i was able to put 24-12oz cans and 21-16oz waters in with relative ease. I do not see a way to adjust shelves but got basically everything in there I wanted so didnt bother.

The freezer was a little larger than I was expecting and performance was better as well. I placed a 16oz water in the freezer and 1.5 hrs later it was almost frozen solid at coldest setting. That’ll work. The size of the freezer is approx 16 inched wide, 16 inches deep and 8 inches high/tall.

Overall happy with the looks and performance. Maybe i got lucky? I dunno. One thing for certain, after receiving the unit, let stand upright for 2-3 hrs before plugging in.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FR834 3.2-Cu-Ft Refrigerator

@michigan thanks :+1:

Best Buy Review by Tw55metfan :star::star::star::star::star:

Great price/value

This mini fridge is perfect for a lounge or in my case a second livingroom. It's great to have a mini fridge and not have to go downstairs to get beverages.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FR834 3.2-Cu-Ft Refrigerator

Maybe this video can help

Top 7 Most helpful igloo refrigerator mini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZM-K3cy6ks