• Reversible Door
  • Full Width Shelves
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by colorado513 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

47 people found the following review helpful

Happy with this mini freezer

I bought this freezer for storing ice packs and for that purpose it works great. It does have a couple downsides. One is that it has no light so it's hard to see inside of it in a dark room. Another is that it is manual defrost. Neither of these issues is a big deal for me- just something to be noted. It makes a high pitched squealing and and buzzing noise when first plugged in but this stopped after about an hour. Since then it just makes the usually humming noises on and off. I sleep with it next to my bed and it is not loud enough to keep me awake. It is so lightweight that it was dragging across the floor every time I opened it so I put some heavy items on top of it to weigh it down. Overall I am happy with this freezer and like I said it is great for storing icepacks. I probably would not use it for food as it is so small- it's big enough to fit 3 whole chickens at most. It would be nice for someone living in a college dorm for storing frozen burritos and things like that. It seems kinda cheaply made so I hope it lasts. I will update if I have any problems with it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FRF110 Vertical Freezer, 1.1 cu. ft., White

Walmart Review by TiNah :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

29 people found the following review helpful

Worth the money!!

Well originally i was upset, because the box arrived packaged and delivered poorly; and it did not work. I contacted Walmart and they made it so easy and corrected the issue immediately! They had the old picked up and the new dropped off within 2 days. Now this one arrived in the same poor package and delivery, but it's working for now:) I was so happy that is was a hassle free experience! They took care and made sure I had the what I needed, even gave me options....so anyway the freezer is small, I buy family packs of mean and break them down into freezer bags, it holds about 15-20 freezer bags of meat.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Igloo FRF110 Vertical Freezer, 1.1 cu. ft., White

Check out this youtube video

Best Compact Refrigerators Reviews 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF_fdCVBsjM