iHome iM59WC Rechargeable Color Changing Mini Speaker (White) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

sound-design-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 376 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 331 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 45 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Plays audio from iPod, iPhone, iPad, computer, handheld game systems, other audio devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack
  • Four LED colors: Blue, Green, Amber and Red
  • Color fade and favorite color modes
  • Collapsible speaker fits in your palm for ultimate portability
  • Speaker contains built-in amp powered by rechargeable battery
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Goochama :star::star::star::star::star:

25 people found the following review helpful

loud and clear

This was my second Ihome speaker, they work well when listening on my computer when the sound quality is just not as loud as I need. Very pleased with all aspects, especially Walmart had by far the best price and free delivery to their store.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: iHome iM59WC Rechargeable Color Changing Mini Speaker (White)

Amazon Review by J. York :star::star::star::star::star:

43 people found the following review helpful

long battery life

This rechargeable speaker packs quite a punch for its size and adds a color-changing LED light to add to the ambience. Once charged, I ran this speaker and light for 4.5 hours at full blast before the battery ran out.

For the size, the sound is impressive. If you turn it all the way up, the sounds distorts a bit. But if you turn down the volume one click, the distortion goes away and you’re left with sound loud enough that you have to talk just shy of yelling to be heard over it.

The LED light pulses at a uniform rate into one of 4-5 colors. There isn’t enough light to light up a room; just enough to cast a dim glow, similar to what you’d get if you had a couple of candles. Nice ambiance.

My wife and I take this onto the back patio and listen to music at night. Being battery powered (built in), it is easy to take this on the go. You charge it through any standard USB port.

Unlike a previous iHome speaker that I owned, this one does not include a carrying pouch. This isn’t a big deal for me but I did notice that they stopped including that.

For the price, this is a really nice buy. The multi-color LED light is a clever bonus that we both enjoy.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: iHome iM59WC Rechargeable Color Changing Mini Speaker (White)

Here is a nice video

iHome Portable Speaker Review - Sound Quality Test - iHM61 IHM60L iHM60GT iHM60

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8qJdT0nRTQ