ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pets and Allergies Home, Pearl White Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

ilife-innovation

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2266 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2266 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Vacuuming sweeping dry mopping all in one, for entirely thoroughly cleaning.
  • With pet hair care technology, focus on picking up hairs, dirt, debris.
  • Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides
  • Self-charging, programmable schedule, smart sensors for anti-bump, avoid dropping
  • Ideal for hard wood floor.Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Blasphemey :star::star::star::star::star:

1515 people found the following review helpful

I No Longer Need Therapy Thanks to My New ILife!

So, I decided I needed a new boyfriend, but when I saw this I decided the ILife was a better option. My Roomba had just died a long and tragic death (combined with an ant colony that decided to take up residence inside it- warm winters are a terrible thing!) so I was looking for a replacement that didn't cost an arm and a leg. After reading the reviews, I gave in...how could I resist something that would potentially take care of the mountains of dog fur that gathers around the house from my eternally shedding Pomeranian? It arrived in a few days, it was like Christmas all over again as I unwrapped this beautiful little creature. I set it up, and even though it says to charge for 12 hours first, I could not wait. I touched the clean button, and low and behold, magic began to happen. The ILife is extremely quiet and does the job! My dog growls at it because it's probably sucking up her life force along with all the dirt and hair, but she'll have to live with it. You can program it to start cleaning at any time of day like while you're at work, so you don't have to trip over a stalker vacuum while cooking or limbo parties.

The only problem I have with my new beloved is that it doesn’t like to return to the charging station. I will make the excuse for it that it travels a long way around my house and the poor baby probably gets lost when it’s been cleaning for a couple hours and just wants to rest. But it gives me something to do when I get home from work, I get to go on a robot hunt!

Overall, it’s easy to dump out the dirt and mini legos from the trap, and there aren’t as many annoying brushes to have to pull hair out of after every cleaning cycle (boo Roomba!), leaving me more time to do the important things in life, like heckling my dog.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ILIFE V3s Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pets and Allergies Home, Pearl White