:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 988 customers
    3.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 7 customers
    2.1 out of 5

Features

• Comfortable multimedia headphones with microphone
  • Sensitive microphone with foam windscreen on fold-down boom
  • Six-foot cable with dual 1/8-inch (3.5mm) inputs and built-in volume control
  • Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 15000 Hz
  • One-year limited warranty
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Zexxa :star::star::star::star::star:

23 people found the following review helpful

Sturdy and Works Well

I bought these a few weeks ago because they were super inexpensive and I needed some. I was a little worried about the quality, etc because of the reviews.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are very sturdy. In fact, I have rolled over the freakishly long cord a few times with my office chair and they are still going strong.

Great audio, and a microphone sensitive enough for me to whisper into and it will pick up. (Try talking to someone while the rest of the house is asleep, this headset will allow you to).

If I could possibly come up with a complaint, it’s that the cord is freakishly long. Granted, I’ve got these hooked up to a laptop, so this probably wouldn’t be an issue with a desktop.

They are just made of plastic though, so if you go around beating them up, they will probably break. But if you are treating headsets roughly enough for them to break, you probably need to get these since they are so cheap.

I seriously have no complaints. I try not to rate 5 stars unless the item is amazing, and this one is. :slight_smile:

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: iMicro SP-IM942 Headset with Microphone

Walmart Review by Bethann1973 :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

20 people found the following review helpful

Poor Sound

Do not buy this item if you you want good sound. I am sure this is why you are looking for a headset. Don't buy it. I got this for my husband. He was not able to get good sound. The sound was very, very low. I am glad I bougth another one for my son which works fine. And is a good value it' the Yapster Stereo Headset PC, Assorted Colors for $12.99 check that one out. It is a good value and works great. Don't buy this one.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: iMicro SP-IM942 Headset with Microphone

@patadm great :smile:

check out this youtube video

iMicro SP-IM942 Overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-5GD_x5tMU