Infantino Flip Advanced 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier, Light Grey Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

infantino

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1269 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1144 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 125 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Infants 8-32 pounds
  • 4 ways to carry baby-facing in narrow seat for newborns, facing in wide seat for older babies, facing out narrow seat for babies with head control and back carry wide seat for older babies and toddlers
  • Includes wonder cover 2-in 1 bib to protect your carrier and clothes
  • Machine washable
  • Adjustable seat, leg openings, straps and waist belt for a completely customized fit
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Savannah :star::star::star::star::star:

74 people found the following review helpful

Love it- prefer this over the Ergo 360

I've tried just about every carrier you can imagine including the ever-popular/trendy/expensive Ergo 360. The infantino 4 in 1 is awesome- it's very similar to the ergo 360 but not as bulky and hot and the price- you can't beat it! I am a petite mom with a short torso so this one actually fit well while a lot of other carriers, especially the ergo, were just way too big and bulky. My 4 month old daughter loves this and we will be using this well into the future. Also- I have the infantino unison newborn carrier and LOVED it as well- perfect for when they are too small for the more structured carriers but also offers more stability than a wrap or sling.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Infantino Flip Advanced 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier, Light Grey

Walmart Review by BritAnn :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

39 people found the following review helpful

No stranger to carriers...LOVE this one.

LOVE this baby carrier. I've tried lots of wraps and different soft sided carriers so I'm no stranger to the game. And this one tops them all in comfort. I feel very little weight on my shoulders because of the waist belt, and the only way I notice I'm carrying extra pounds is in my outer thigh muscles. And even that went away the second day I carried her. It is also very easy to snap on which is great. With 5 and 2 year old sisters of my baby I don't have time to be taking 5 mins to put something on. My baby is 12lbs and 4 months. She loved it as well. Falls asleep easily in it and I love she can still see out the sides when she is facing in. The bib is also nice to keep sweat and slobber off me (and sweat from ME off her). I haven't tried any other positions because she is still a bit wobbly but I really like the carrier so far. Definitely worth the price!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Infantino Flip Advanced 4-in-1 Convertible Carrier, Light Grey