4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 21 customers
    2.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2085 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Rechargeable batteryLets you enjoy up to 12 hours of talk time, up to 10 hours of music and up to 14 days of standby time per full charge.
  • Bluetooth 4.0 interfaceAllows you to wirelessly link with most Bluetooth 4.0-enabled devices from up to 33’ away, so you can enjoy high-quality stereo sound.
  • In-line controlsMake it easy to adjust the audio.
  • Built-in microphoneEnables clear hands-free communication.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Tyler Shock :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

List of Issues and finally became inoperable after 6 months

I love the look and feel of these headphones. They were exactly what I was looking for in that regard, but they are garbage. They worked fine for the first month that I had them, which led me to buy a second pair. One for at my desk at work, and the other for working out. Both pairs have signal issues. If I wrap my hand around the left prong, the music will cut in and out. It would even happen during certain weight lifting exercises, which was very distracting. I would have intermittent issues where the ON/OFF switch wouldn't actually turn the device on or off on the first try. I had times when it would constantly fast forward my music with no way of stopping it until I turned the headphones off and unpaired the device on my phone. Finally, the headset became completely inoperable after about 6 months. They will show the Red light when charging, but as soon as I unplug them, light goes off and they will not turn on. I've looked online for a solution and see that a good percentage of the people that bought these have the same issue. All Insignia's customer service says to do is return them if you can. Screw Insignia and screw these headphones.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Insignia Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Gray

Best Buy Review by damonhenry :star::star::star::star::star:

Awesome Value

I have tons of Bluetooth headphones of different size and shapes including a pair of LG Tones which are similar in form and function to these. These headphones smoke the Tones. In fact they may be my favorite pair of Bluetooth headphones ever. I was in the store looking for some Noise Canceling headphones as I fly a lot. I have a pair of over the ear Noise Isolation headphones which work pretty well, but I was seriously considering purchasing something in the $300 price range with active noise canceling instead. A friendly sales person came up to me and suggested a pair of these. I was skeptical, but he had me try them on. The sound is fantastic and they do a great job of blocking out the noise. I literally started laughing because I looked at him and his mouth was moving but I could not hear him talking. These are comfortable, provide great sound, and do an excellent job of blocking out surrounding noise, plus the price is great. I have yet to find the perfect set of Bluetooth headphones, and I have not had a chance to try these in all my usual scenarios, but these have shot straight to the top of my all time favorites lists.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Insignia Wireless Bluetooth Headphones - Gray

thanks

insignia bluetooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1QGolGAK1o